Translate

Saturday, March 9, 2013

MORE BOOKS TO READ – ABOUT HEALING CANCER


I’ve added more books to my collection in my Amazon Store for you to look at.  You can take a free look at each before buying them.  The books I’ve added on are about healing Cancer, yet in non-traditional methods. As time goes by I will be adding my own input about each book, since I haven’t had time to read them all, and also be adding more books.  The next Category of books that I will add on will be about my Cancer, which is Multiple Myeloma. 

If you don’t have a Kindle you can download a free reader to read on your computer or other devices, such as your phone or tablet.  The following are the links for it; http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000493771







Happy Reading…..and please give me your comments on the books that seem of interest to you.


Live everyday as if it was your last!!


Luv.
Chantal Riel

2 comments:

  1. xIbHO5jy9QBvEqketd_8kzMVP24

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I really like the app for reading kindle books on PC. It's really helpful it you don't have one. The books on Meditation are really interesting, and you can get some free as well, look up Free Books on Amazon.

    Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete