Translate

Friday, June 20, 2014

KEEPING BUSY, WORK, EBOOK, ACCOUNTING/BOOKKEEPING, ETC..




Hi Everyone,


 
I haven’t been here for a while since I’ve been really busy.  I’m starting my Business in Accounting again, I have been updating my book on WORK FROM HOME, also my book about MULTIPLE MYELOMA, and have been looking for Freelance Work.  Also I’ve been updating my Website, which is not quite finished yet at; MY WEBSITE

 
I also have other sites with information about me as well;
 
TWITTER
 
LINKEDIN

FACEBOOK - VIRTUAL SERVICES C.R.

ELANCE
 

Not including other sites like Flexjobs, Virtual Assistant sites, and other Freelance site, OOOUUUUFFF!!!!
I will be QuickBooks Certified very soon, just need to pass the test.  Also I will be Certified for FreshBooks, these are two accounting softwares that can be used Online.  I also signed in for other tools to help transfer information for Bookkeeping.  I will mostly start with small enterprises, since I don’t have payroll with these two programs, yet with QuickBooks I can get it if I need it.

Check me out and follow me on my other sites.  And please, WISH ME LUCK!!

Thank You and Have a Great Day Everyone!!!! J

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment